Monday 1 January 2018

Install Via USB not working - The device is temporarily restricted

I was trying to install apk via USB but I was not able to install it. I was getting problem while enabling the 'Install via USB' in settings of mobile in Red MI 4 phone.

Error:


1. the device is temporarily restricted 3-3 in mobile

2. When I was runing react-native app:

What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':app:installDebug'.

> com.android.builder.testing.api.DeviceException: com.android.ddmlib.InstallException: Failed to finalize session : INSTALL_FAILED_USER_RESTRICTED: Install canceled by user




Solutions:


1. After searching on internet, I found couple of options but it not worked.
Disable WIFI and enable mobile network

2. Finally, I installed VPNFlex app from google play store and selected CHINA-SHANGHAI in the app.

Now, I enabled 'Install via USB' option from settings and it is working without any error.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Extract error records while inserting into db table using JDBCIO apache beam in java

 I was inserting data into postgres db using apache beam pipeline. it works perfectly with JdbcIO write of apache beam library. But, now, i ...